Monday, September 18, 2017 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Open to Conference Attendees Only
The Generative Space Primer: Learning From The 2017 Generative Space Award Recipients
Founder and President, The CARITAS Project
Meet the recipients of the 2017 ‘Generative Space Award’ (to be announced). See their submittals; learn from their presentations; engage with these leading pioneers in a discussion about how both systemic and sustainable improvements to health, healthcare, and wellbeing can be made through the design of the environment; and then plan your own strategy for submitting your pioneering projects to the 2018 ‘Generative Space Award’ in June 2018. This program will draw, further, from the present view of Janus – as we celebrate the designation of new exemplars of more caring environments and attempt to gain new ‘awareness and insight’ to illuminate our journey towards a new, more desired future.
This program is the second part of the progressive journey of Generative Space Track programs, culminating in a free, all-community event on Wednesday afternoon, 20 September, where the clarity, design, structure, and tangibles of our new future vision will continuously unfold throughout these programs. Attendees are invited to participate in any or all of these programs.
1. Learn how ‘action research’ can be applied to healthcare design projects
2. Understand how to make systemic and sustainable improvements with generative space
3. Explore how generative space can improve lives, organizations, and communities
4. Understand how to make an award-winning submittal to the ‘Generative Space Award’
5. Learn how to design more caring environments with Generative Space